Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Hate Being Sick...

Here I am sitting at home while everyone else has gone out to work and have fun.

It'll be a week tomorrow that I got sick and I feel like it's been the longest week EVER. There's only so much you can do at home: lay down, sleep, watch a movie, eat a banana, lay down, sleep, watch another movie, eat another banana. See, not very exciting is it?

I can handle being sick for a day or maybe two but six days....this is getting a bit ridiculous. I can't sing because my voice is gone (not that I can sing when I have a voice though); I can't dance because after thirty seconds of any type of movement I'm ready to take a two hour nap and I can't wash or rinse dishes because who wants my sickliness all over clean dishes. Not me and definitely not the poor people I live with?!?!?

I want to be healed; I ask to be healed. I have to take a bus to Nairobi on Thursday night and head back home on Friday afternoon on a bus; I need to be healed.

See....I'm tired now. This typing has made me tired. I need to have a nap now. So couch and comfy blanket, here I come!

No comments: